If you love to golf, then the Arrowwood Resort in Okoboji is the place for you. Our hotel is located right off the green, so you’ll enjoy convenient access to the course as well as a beautiful view from your room upon request.
Brooks National Golf Club has 27 holes and can start a four-person group every seven minutes. Play golf on our beautiful tree-lined fairways, or for the Scottish experience, play our links course. Challenge yourself on the best greens in NW Iowa.
- Wide open practice area covering over 40 acres
- 16,000 sq. ft practice green and a practice bunker
- 27 holes to play on the course, meaning low wait times
- 50 tee-off spots and Titleist NXT range balls at the driving range
- On-site learning center (sign up for a 4-hour school session)
Brooks National is also a certified Audubon sanctuary, where you can find Osprey nesting or fishing in one of our seven lakes. It’s not only a great golfing experience but an outdoor experience. And when you're done golfing, head to Minervas Bar for a cold brew!
Reserve Your Tee Time.
Ready to get out on the green? Call (712) 332-5011 or (800) 204-0507. You can also visit BrooksGolfClub.com for hours, rates, and availability.
Book your stay.
Reserve your room online or by calling (800) 727-4561.
Please call to inquire about bringing a pet or a handicap-accessible room.